Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in the NPA community! The NPA Parent Council facilitates parent involvement in the school and plays an integral role in supporting annual NPA activities such as the Ashland Trip, The Halloween House, The French Dinner Fundraiser, Cotillion, and Graduation.
- Parent Council mission and events (PDF)
- Parent Council painless ways to contribute to the parent fund (PDF)
- Important note: Volunteering and financial contributions are never mandatory at NPA. Abstaining from these activities will in no way limit your child’s ability to participate in all educational programs and opportunities offered by the school.
- Parent Council NPA Student Expenses (PDF)
- Parent Council travel scholarship request form (PDF)